Friday, June 10, 2011

Link Love!

Strawberry love picked earlier this week

* Loving this fabulous picture linked from Beauty Redefined about body hair. Ever since I begged my mother to let me shave my legs before heading off to summer sleep-away camp at the ripe old age of 11, I've gone through phases of removing/leaving be my body hair and while it's certainly a personal choice, it always amazes me when people feel the need to chime in with their opinions.

* I love to cook. I love to watch people cooking even more, hence my addiction to shows like Top Chef. Now I've discovered I also love to watch people cooking while drunk. Specifically this girl. Her YouTube vids are hilarious.

* Oh, Jon Stewart. Thank you for making this former social studies teacher laugh. Also "Folksy Word Salad" = win.

* Awesome pictures of awesome people hanging out together and generally being awesome? Yes, please.

* This week's song that sings to me is a classic by The Beatles. It's the way that it's sung that really grabs me.

No comments: