Friday, June 17, 2011

Link Love!

A busy week leads to little link love...not because I don't think there's a bunch of fabulous stuff out there this week, but because I've been too busy to find it! If you've found something I just *have* to check out, please link to it in the comments...I could use a little distraction!

Love in photo form from my fabulous friend Abbe's blog: Make.Do.See.Be

* While I only have one kid and one cat, this illustrated description of nighttime more than accurately depicts some nights I've experienced (more than I care to remember...).

* Samuel L. Jackson reads a wonderfully NSFW(or kid's ears) bedtime story that gave me the giggles.

* Stumbled across yet another fabulous positive body image website.

* This week's song that sings to me is well...it's whatever you want it to be. This site lets you use YouTube videos to create your own masterpiece. I could waste hours here.

No comments: