|Link Love straight from my own garden|
It's Friday, which means time for some more link love...Here's where I've been frittering away my time this week:
* More word clouds! This one focuses on words associated with animated male/female characters found in television shows that are aimed at kids.
* My friend Sarah posted a thoughtful and inspiring piece over at HuffPo discussing assumptions, the reality of her family and the decision to talk about them (or not!) with strangers.
* If you're into conscious family living, check out Bamboo Magazine which launches this month! I've really loved what I've seen so far, and the aesthetic appeal of their visuals is super dreamy.
* Because you can never get enough cookies...
* This weekend I'll be in NYC rocking out to the band, 100 Monkeys. So...this week's song that sings to me is one of my favorites, 38 Special.
* Lastly, in honor of Mother's Day, I would be remiss if I didn't pass along this gem. It is a video of mothers and children set to the beautiful song, Your House Is Strong, from local band (and mamas!), The Nields. It's also sponsored by the fabulous organization, MotherWoman. Check out both the video and MotherWoman, especially if you are a mama or know anyone who is!