Friday, June 10, 2011

Link Love!

Strawberry love picked earlier this week

Loving this fabulous picture linked from Beauty Redefined about body hair. Ever since I begged my mother to let me shave my legs before heading off to summer sleep-away camp at the ripe old age of 11, I've gone through phases of removing/leaving be my body hair and while it's certainly a personal choice, it always amazes me when people feel the need to chime in with their opinions.

I love to cook. I love to watch people cooking even more, hence my addiction to shows like Top Chef. Now I've discovered I also love to watch people cooking while drunk. Specifically this girl. Her YouTube vids are hilarious.

Oh, Jon Stewart. Thank you for making this former social studies teacher laugh. Also "Folksy Word Salad" = win.

Awesome pictures of awesome people hanging out together and generally being awesome? Yes, please.

This week's song that sings to me is a classic by The Beatles. It's the way that it's sung that really grabs me.

No comments: